Rachel started preschool the day after Labor Day! She is going to Joy School at the Glenn Meadows Baptist Church! I was a little iffy on sending her to the Baptist Church, but a lot of the members here send there kids there and they all seem to like it! Rachel wasn't that excited to start school, but she is REALLY loving it now! Faber is also going to school there (April's son... I babysit her kids). They were too cute on the first day of school!
This is Rachel's teacher, Miss Merritt! Rachel really LOVES her teacher! She gives her a HUGE hug every morning! She also LOVES Miss Levonne... the school director... Rachel loves to give her a HUGE hug every morning too! I am glad that she is liking school so much! She has 3 girls in her class and talks about them all the time! There is Lauren, Lilly and Chloe! She also made a new BOYFRIEND on the first day of school! His name is Tyler, and he says that he is going to marry her... I wonder if I should be worried about her! She seems to have lots of boyfriends and is very interested in marrying them!
Well, I think that should do for now... I will update again soon!
3 comments:
I love her dress. What a player! Carly has a friend in her class named Lilly to. And as long as she ain't kissing those boys she'll be fine. lol
That's funny. Neither of my girls have ever gone through the whole "boyfriend" thing. I'm sure it'll come but hopefully not until they're 16! That is a cute dress she has on - she always looks way cute!
How exciting!! That helps that she is enjoying it, YEAH!! By the by are ya jonesin' for Halloween? It is cute. nice choice of music, Supa Freaky!!
Post a Comment