At least that's what they were calling me!
I know it's been a LONNNNNNNNNG time since my last post and I really am sorry... I just have been EXTREMELY busy the past 2 months.
So, back to the baby shower Queen... In September I had the oportunity to trow a baby shower for two of my friends... one for a girl, and one for a boy! I'm not going to lie... I had a lot more fun coming up with the girl shower ideas... I guess Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he sent me 2 GIRLS instead of the 2 BOYS that I was wanting!
So, The first shower I threw was for Lori Jeppson! She recently moved here and was having her 3rd little girl, so, we had a DIAPER SHOWER for her! She is the cutest lady EVER... I am so excited to have her as my friend because she too is 5'10"!!!!!! She asked me why I was so nice to her and I told her it was because I had to suck-up to her because I wanted a TALL friend!!!! Little did she know... it was TRUE!!!!! HAHAHA!
Anyway, on to her shower... These are the SUPER CUTE diaper invitations I made!
And this was her ADORABLE Diaper Cake!!! I had only ever made one diaper cake before this one, and I'm not going to lie... it wasn't so cute, so I'm glad this one turned out right! This picture is before I had the topper on it... I don't know why I didn't take any after it was on? I also made cute white boxes for different things that had the fluffy stuff and ribbon around the bottom of them! It was so much fun, I couldn't stop!
The shower was so fun. We played lots of different diaper games, had LOTS of yummy food, and there was PINK everywhere! I guess I didn't take pictures of the little diaper party favors I made either...
These were some of the balloons from the shower... Rebecca LOVED them... they floated for about 4 weeks!
*****
The 2nd shower was for my AWESOME friend April! She was having her 3rd boy... but they are military and when they moved, they only brought their PINK baby stuff, because at the time they were having their "last" baby which was a GIRL... Well, sometimes things just don't go as planned! So, Emma got to throw another party!!!!! YAY!!!!!
This one was a little harder for me to come up with something cute, because I DON"T DO BOYS!!!!! It ended up turning out really cute though!
Here is the Onsie invitation!
And here is her diaper cake!... I went crazy with taking pictures of it!!!
At this shower we played a few games that had nothing to do with diapers... since it was only 2 weeks after the 1st one, and it was all the same people!!! I also decided to try something different for the food, so we had 2 Chocolate Fondue Fountains, and a Cheese Fondue Pot... both with a TON of food to dip! It turned out GREAT!!!!
*****
I have since been banned from doing baby showers... Mr. Summers doesn't like that they consume my entire life when I am planning them... Little does he know I get to plan another one at the end of November!!!!!!
I guess it really has been a long time... they changed the photo uploader again... I like this way so much better!

3 comments:
You ARE the queen! You put so much thought and effort into every little detail and both parties were great! I can't wait until the next one!
Love your diaper cakes.
You did a great job on them. I must have missed this post!
Post a Comment