Sunday, October 31, 2010

Drag Races!...

In the middle of September, we had a group of DRAGSTERS come to town for the drag races. We took Rachel to see them when they were parked at the movie theater... She had a blast... it helped that some of the owners let her sit in them! 
I bet none of you have seen a customized two seater Harley!!!
 
 
 We also were watching my friend Regan's girls the night of the race, so we got to take them with us to the race! Her oldest had read a book about drag racing, so she was REALLY excited to see all the cars and strike a pose in front of them! She was offered a few times to sit in them, but she didn't want to... finally on the last one I told her it was a once in a lifetime opportunity to actually sit in them, so she finally did!!!
 
 The girls thought the cars were a little too loud, so they sat in the car and watched "CARS"!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I know, there are a TON of pictures, but I had to put all of them off for Regan, and because I LOVE all of Bridget's poses!!!!

It was lots of fun... even if Andy didn't get to stay all night like he wanted to!

1 comment:

Regan said...

Wow, it looks like you guys had fun! I am cracking up at all of those pictures! Thanks for humoring her.