On October 22, (the day April had her baby) the kids preschool (at the Baptist Church) went on a field trip to the Sierra Vista Pumpkin Patch (at the Methodist Church)! Well, it's nothing in comparison to the Apple Annie's Pumpkin Patch, but it's what we have here in San Angelo! The kids thought it was really fun! I drove my (4) kids there so I got to see all the fun!
They started the kids off reading stories to them! Since Faber and Rachel are in different classes, we just watched Rachel's class... I was really surprised how calm she was and how much she paid attention to the stories! If only she were more like that for me!!!!
All of her class, well, minus one girl... She was paying really good attention to the lady reading! I can NEVER get her to sit like that!
Daphne and Rebecca enjoyed the stories too... that is until Rebecca decided that she wanted to sit on the blanket by her sister!
It was good to see that she doesn't like to volunteer for other people too!
Daphne and Faber!!!
They had them pick up different "funny" pumpkins!
The whole class again! I think that Rachel is Miss Merritt's FAVORITE!!!!
The girls thought these pumpkins were fun to play on... see what I mean when I say it doesn't compare to Apple Annie's?
I let Daphne and Rebecca pick a pumpkin too! They had a hard time deciding!
However, I think that Rachel picked the SMALLEST one in the small group!
Oh, what a fun day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment