This is the OWL we have living in the tree in our front yard! He/She showed up a few weeks ago and is still here! Although we haven't named him/her yet, Rachel makes sure to show it everyone that comes to our house!
Looks awesome I love owls! And i love all of your post, thanksgiving and Halloween looks like tons of fun and looks like you are totally happy! Your girls are growing up so fast..they are adorable.
3 comments:
cute picture love Rachels Light parade costume. And you are CRAZY! And I am sure it was not as freezing as it is here in Utah.
It's so cute! How fun!
Looks awesome I love owls! And i love all of your post, thanksgiving and Halloween looks like tons of fun and looks like you are totally happy! Your girls are growing up so fast..they are adorable.
Post a Comment