Wow! I know that Halloween was ALMOST 2 MONTHS ago, but I am going to be caught up REALLY quick!
Here is my cute little MONKEY in her costume! She loved this thing so much, I couldn't take it off her. She even wore it a couple times AFTER Halloween!
Rachel insisted that she was going to be a PINK witch, with PINK HAIR!!! I was lucky enough to find a witch costume at WalMart that she was happy with... and I had to hunt for the PINK wig... I ended up finding it at a costume shop, it's an adult genie wig, and I just pulled out the ponytail and used a LOT of bobby pins!!
Daddy came to visit, and Rebecca was in HEAVEN!!!
Rachel playing with the camera!
Rachel stayed and handed out candy ALL BY HERSELF... as she insisted... AFTER she went around of course!
Rachel playing with the camera!!! These are my 2 Beehives... well, not Cruella anymore, she's moved on to the Miamaids!
*****
Rachel's Class at her school Trunk-or-Treat!
She was super excited to get BUBBLES!!!
This is BAT-GIRL a.k.a. Tess! I made her cape!!!
Halloween was LOTS of fun this year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment