Well, after living in our house for 18 months, I decided that I should actually paint Rebecca's room! She has been sleeping in her port-a-crinb in her bedroom all along and her crib was set up in Rachel's room. I finally decided that that was just redicutous, so I bought some paint and moved her STUFF into her room! I finished it just in time for Christmas!!!
I had to scrape all the NASTY popcorn off the ceiling, and this was the outcome!
Not that you can tell really good from the picture, but doesn't it look so much better now that it has a nice, CLEAN, fresh coat of paint on it?
The fun part... Taping all the edges...
Then painting the GREEN on the edges and in the corners!!! Rebecca was such a BIG helper she thought it was the funniest thing ever when I started to paint to walls green. I guess she really liked the color!!!
Green is all done, now to paint the trim WHITE!!!
Isn't that so much PRETTIER!!!!!!! I LOVE how it turned out!
Now to move in all her furniture!!!
I still need to buy a curtain rod... And I think a room darkening shade... She keeps waking up WAY TOO EARLY...
I am working on a wall saying for above the changing table... I will, of course, post pictures when it is done!
I had to sew the pillowcase and changing table pad cover out of one of the extra sheets, and I have cut the bumper ends into 8x10 pieces to frame... We also got a brown rug for the floor, so once I get all those things finished, I will post the pictures!!! Rebecca LOVES her new room!!!!
2 comments:
I love it too! Wish I could have helped you out.
Shoot, I still haven't even painted Briggs' room, what's your hurry?? :) It looks super! I've been inspired!
Post a Comment