Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Christmas 2010...

We had an AWESOME Christmas this year! It was our very first Christmas we celebrated without either of our families. I really enjoyed being able to stay home and spend the day with just Andy and the kids... well, other than dinner. This is the video when the girls came out of their rooms, I was a little slow at pushing the RECORD button, so I had to have Rachel re-hug her doll house, it was too cute! Maybe next time I will be on the ball!  It's also a little dark, but that's our living room for ya! Oh, and I guess I had the camera turned... I always forget that it doesn't record that way...
I also took WAY TOO MANY pictures, so I am putting them ALL on here as a slide show! That way you can see them all, or quit watching if you get bored! 

We hope you all had a WONDERFUL Christmas!!!

No comments: