Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My New Toy...

 I got the best gift ever for Christmas!!!! I FINALLY got a Cricut!!!! I LOVE it!!!!!
This is the very first thing that I cut ... Nothing really amazing, but I really wanted to cut something out, and this was on my cartridge!
Then I got the bigger cutting mat, and this was the first thing I cut with vinyl! I still don't know where I am going to do with it, but I cut it anyway!
 And then Rachel wanted me to make something for her, so I made the girls some cute little crowns that lasted all of 2 hours!!! But they were fun anyway!

 Then we decided that we were going to make some boards with the Young Women with the 2011 Theme. I bought the Make The Cut program that is on my computer and I can hook it to my Cricut, so I designed this on my computer and cut it all at once!!! I think they turned out super cute!
This is the one I made for me to show the girls how to do theirs!
 And these are ones that I made with the extras for the leaders! We just modge-podged the paper to the board, painted the edges and transferred the vinyl to the paper and tied a ribbon trough the holes! Super cute and super EASY!!!!
  I am SUPER EXCITED to have a CRICUT now and look forward to making LOTS of FUN things with it!!! Thanks amazing person who gave it to me!!!!!

No comments: