Thursday, February 3, 2011

Little Piggies...

Rebecca's hair is FINALLY long enough to put in little piggies!!!!! She looked so stinkin' cute yesterday with her hair in piggies!!! She didn't even scream when I put them in... and she NEVER tried to take them out. She actually screamed and said NO when I told her it was time to take them out for bed! 
 After I got her back pictures, she didn't want me to take anymore, so she hit behind the chair... She apparently thought it was funny and started to play peek-a-boo! This kid has quite the personality! I LOVE it!!!
 And of course, Rachel had to get in on the action... She LOVES to put LOTS of bows in her hair! She is growing in out so she can be like Rapunzel!!!

3 comments:

Andy and Michele said...

And she has the perfect hair for Rapunzel too! Rebecca's piggies are so cute. Isn't it amazing how much older they look with ponytails?What beautiful girls you have!

Missy said...

Awesome! I know you've been waiting for-e-ver for her hair to grow out!

Burdett Family said...

it's about time her hair got long enough for piggies they look adorable by the way