Wednesday, February 2, 2011

 My next Cricut project was to make the wall saying for Rebecca's bedroom! It took me a while to find a font that I really liked. I also found these swirlies and I wasn't sure how I wanted to use them when I was cutting it, so I just cut them... It would have been easier to join them to the letter with the program on my computer, but this way worked too!
After I cut them out and peeled all the extras off, I cut around the words so I could lay them out how I wanted them to be. I taped them to the table to it wouldn't move while I laid the transfer tape on it.
 It was really fun trying to get the tape up with the words attached to it... I was a little sticky!
 The wrong side...
 On the wall with the transfer tape...
 Without the transfer tape...
 What do you think?  I LOVE it!

4 comments:

The Richards said...

Oh my gosh i super duper love it, I am loving all of your new stuff you are doing....i wish i was as talented as you are! And i love the green would have never thought of that! Hey i launched a couple of new sites recently one is a food one with super easy recipes, i would love to have some of yours to add! http://easydinnermeals.blogspot.com/
check it out..and the other one is our dune rides one i thought Andy might enjoy that one! We love ya guys and miss you Amber

Burdett Family said...

nice of you to take my Idea of green and pink it looks awesome and I love the saying!

Michael + Rena said...

LOVE it!

csrussell said...

I love it. Emma you are so crafty. what kind of cricut do you have. I have one but I am going to go trade it in and get a different one.