Wednesday, February 2, 2011

More Sewing...

 My sister has been bugging me to make a dress for Carly, and I FINALLY got around to doing it! So, This is how it looks before I start sewing...
And this is what it looks like after I finish sewing...
And this is the back...
*****
My friend Tiffany's friend's sister was having a baby shower that was Alice in Wonderland themed, so her friend wanted a cute dress for her 9 month old. Being that I am such a NICE person, I consented to making a dress for her! I was pretty excited at how it turned out... I kinda made up parts of it, and changed the buttons to be in the back instead of the front.  It was a fun one day project!!!!
 The front!
 The back!

1 comment:

Burdett Family said...

bugging you my butt i asked you once and you used to help me sew and make stuff all the time but since your in Texas you were making things for everyone else I wanted you to make me something!