So, about a year ago, I got a piano... I had intentions of learning how to play it, but it was extremely out of tune, and a few of the keys didn't work because the bridal-straps had broken. So, I called up a piano repair man, and he came right over and took my action... Almost one year later... he came back with my action and finished fixing my piano!!! He did a LOT of work on the piano... it's practically brand-new again! He ended up replacing all of the felt, refinishing all the hammer heads, changing all the bridal-straps, leveling the keyboard, tuning it, and breaking one of the strings... at least it was the lowest F sharp key, so I won't be using it much before the new one comes in. So, after one year, and a WHOLE day with the piano man at my house... I now have a working REALLY LOUD piano... I guess I better get to learning!
The girls LOVE to play it... and so do all the other kids that are always at my house!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment