Grandma Jan was going to come see us for President's Day weekend, but we decided to go on a trip to Arizona instead... That way she could see Anthony & Vinette too... and we could see most of my family also! The girls travel pretty good in the car now that there is a TV!!! Don't they look so stinkin' cute!
Anthony & Vinette are housing Vinette's brother's donkeys... Rebecca was in love with them! Rachel thought that she wanted to ride them, so they went out to try and catch one. That didn't work out so well, so they just pet them instead! Andy was stuck out there for about an hour because every time he tried to come back in Rebecca would get mad at him... She definitely has him wrapped around her little finger!!! I'm not sure why I didn't take very many pictures, but we had a lot of fun in Pima with Angie and Anthony & Vinette.
****Jan was flying home really early on Monday so we drove down to Phoenix Sunday afternoon. I went to Troy's house and was able to see most of my family there... except my stubborn nephew that decided to be born 30 hours AFTER we left town... darn STUBBORN Packer's!
Rachel was SOOOOO excited to see Carly and Riley!
Riley and Zoey!
I have the CUTEST nieces and nephews in the WORLD!!!!
It was a fun short trip and I'm glad we got to see everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment