Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Barn... Storage Shed...

 So, A while back I started the post about our shed, and I said that when we finished it, I would post the rest of the pictures. Well, it hasn't quite been finished, but we have done all we are going to to it, so for journaling purposes, I am finishing the post about the BARN!
The girls had so much fun helping build the barn! It was a learning experience for all of us!
 Rachel helped me paint the barn! She did a GREAT job, and didn't get too much pain on her!
 Rebecca really wanted to help pain, but I just was willing enough to let her make a mess!
 Rachel even wrote an "R" for her name on the barn!
 Putting on the roof!
 Well, it was so much fun building this barn! I hope someone gets some good use of it!

No comments: