Well, March went by quickly, and more some reason I didn't use my camera AT ALL... So, we are on to April.
April has been quite the month. We spent the first week Painting our house! It was LOTS of fun. I think it all turned out GREAT, but I only have pictures of the first few rooms we painted.
This is the main bathroom! This tan color made the blue counters and shower surround look a LOT better!
This is Rebecca's room... I know, just a few months ago I posted pictures of the beautiful GREEN walls, but sadly, I had to paint them again.
This is Rachel's room... No more PINK here... Oh what fun it was to paint!
And this is the hallway, and the last of the pictures of the newly painted house...
So, why did we spend the first week of the month painting? Well, because we wanted out of our lease, and we really LOVED our landlady and felt bad for leaving the house.
Why were we leaving you ask? Because we were MOVING... yeah, I know, why else would we be leaving!!! Well, not only were we leaving our house, we were leaving our ward, our town, & our state...
Andy's FAVORITE thing to do when SUMMERtime (yeah, I know it's only April) comes around is to look at jobs where it doesn't get so HOT! So, he was looking on-line, and found this really great job. For some reason I hear myself saying, "sure, lets go check it out", what was I thinking! Well, I was thinking that it sounded pretty cool!
So, where is this AWESOME place that doesn't get HOT? None other than the beautiful state of... WYOMING!!! I know, it's COLD in Wyoming! But, I will survive! For some reason, it just feels right!
Well, we have been here for 10 days, and so far, we LOVE it!!! It has definitely been a little cold, but for the most part, it hasn't been too bad!
3 comments:
That is amazing you just floored me that you up and moved! Good for you guys....find us a job and we will follow you, i hate the heat too!
WYOMING?!? You guys are SO RANDOM! I love it. Enjoy the cool air and greenery - DEFINITELY jealous of that one...
My uncle and a couple cousins live out there! They LOVE it! Can't wait to see pics of the new place!
Post a Comment