WOW! I am on the ball! We had such a fun Easter weekend! On Friday me and the girls dyed eggs! They had so much fun... even if ALL the eggs that Rebecca did ended up cracked!
I put a towel under her so she would quit breaking them on the table... that didn't help so much when she DROPPED them into the dye!
WE got the dye kit that had chalk in it... I didn't read the instructions and had them color them first... oh, well!
So much fun!
Rachel did such a good job putting them into the dye... she didn't break ANY of her eggs... and she didn't get any dye on her hands!
Rebecca thought it was so cool to stir the eggs around in the dye!
So much fun!
All Rebecca's BROKEN eggs...
****
I was feeling like super mom I guess, a little while after the girls were finished dying the eggs, Rebecca found the play-dough and I actually let them play with it!
They had fun making EASTER shapes!
*****
We got to go to TWO egg hunts on Saturday! I only took pictures at the first one, {which was in a little town called Rolling Hills} and only when Rebecca was doing her hunt... Rachel was needing a lot of help and the 3&4 year-old group moves a lot faster than the 2 and under!
Waiting patiently!
She was quite the egg grabber! I didn't even have to help her with her basket!
The Easter Bunny was hanging out in the hunt area! Rebecca was so excited to see him she RAN to give him a hug!
By the end, Rachel was feeling a little lost hanging out with her new friends, so she joined us in the hunt area and she also had to hug the Easter Bunny... she didn't care that some other little girl was hugging him...
I guess I did get one picture at the Egg Hunt in Glenrock... it was just after it was over when the girls were going down the slides!
*****
Rebecca was the first one up on Easter morning. She hadn't slept much during the night and was quite grouchy, so I let her find her basket before Rachel was up...
She was so EXCITED and didn't wait one minute to start eating her candy!
She didn't even want to wait for me to take the wrapper off!
When Rachel FINALLY woke up, she was so excited to see if the Easter Bunny had come!
This is her searching stance... she is too cute!
She found Andy's backet first, but I didn't get a picture of it... then she found my basket...
Then Rebecca's...
Ah ha! She found hers...
Burried behind the still packed boxes...
She was so happy!
She loved her BARBIE!
What a cute smile!
She, unlike Rebecca, had to open EVERYTHING...
She LOVED her new shirts!
Rebecca still enjoying her Cadbury Egg!!!
She finally decided to look at what else was in her basket!
... and she wanted to eat ALL of it!!!
I was a little late getting dresses this year... I was going to make them, then I decided to borrow some from my friend in Texas... then we moved so I couldn't borrow them... by the time I got to the store here, I had to buy a 3T for Rebecca... it was a little long, but she looked SUPER CUTE!!! Rachel insisted that they had matching dresses again this year...
Rebecca did not want me to take her picture, so she squated down and this is what I got... They are still cute though!
I hope you all had a AWESOME Easter!!!
1 comment:
Emma's screaming "Rachel!!!!!!!!!!!" She misses her! They are so cute and I can't get over how big Rebecca is getting!
Post a Comment