Friday, May 27, 2011

Pascal Party Blowers!...

 I also found these Pascal party blowers on Disney's website... they too were in a PDF, so I loaded it in my Cricut... changed the blade to the deep cut one and cut them in no time! 
I ordered the PINK blowers on Amazon, and there were 16 of them, so I decided to make 16 different colors, since there happened to be 16 colors of foam in the sticky foam I bought!
After I layed them all out,  I drew on their mouths... it looks a little funny with them back to back!
Then instead of using foam for the eyes, I decided to get GOOGLY EYES, so I glued them on next!
 Then I peeled the backs off...
 Placed the blower where it lined up with the mouth...
 And lined up the two sides...
 And there you have it... a PASCAL PARTY BLOWER!!!!!
 Here is Rachel trying out her blower... aren't they so CUTE!!!!
 Close up...
 With his tongue out!

I can't wait for her party... its going to be so much FUN!!!!!

Oh, and here is Rapunzel's braid I made for Tug-o-War!!!!

1 comment:

Margo said...

Super cute Emma!