I have been having way too much fun making all the stuff for Rachel's party! I am loving using my Cricut to make everything! I found a site that the lady had made some bunting like in the village in the movie, and I LOVED it! She had just printed it off in color on white paper, but since I have this AWESOME machine, I decided I would do it this way! I came up with the size I wanted and designed the triangles... I even made it where the Cricut would cut the holes for me so I didn't have to punch them out! Then I layed out the letters to fit on ONE page and cut them out! I found the Sun Medallion necklace project to make on Disney's site in PDF form... So, I used my program and it traced a bitmap of the sun for me so I didn't have to cut it out eiter!!! I pulled out some old material I had and some twine to thread the bunting through and put it all together!
The before and after of the HAPPY BIRTHDAY bunting!
The before and after of the Sun Medallion bunting!
Closer up so you can see the details!...
The PDF only had the one bigger circle to make in gold, but I found the close up view on the movie to see how it looked and there was purple showing around the center circle, so I HAD to add that in... I was NOT going to draw stitches around all of the pieces though!
Next up... Pascal Party Blowers!...
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, this is so awesome!
Post a Comment