Rachel is now a member of the A's team!!! She is excited to play Tee Ball this year! Here she is with her GAME FACE on!
And here is her team waiting for the game to start!
Rachel's team started in the outfield...
She get's a LITTLE sad when the ball doesn't come to her... she doesn't realize she is on the wrong side of the field to get a lot of balls!
This is Rachel's bestest friend MaKenzi...
And one of the AWESOME mom's helping the kids bat... she is in our ward!
Rachel's turn up to bat!
She likes to do a little hop/skip to the base!
And here is Kenzi's brother Brigham!
Kenzi made it home...
Rachel rounding 3rd with Brigham close behind...
Rachel was going to go around again without stopping by home...
But Andrea was so nice to show her the right place to go!!!
I did it MOM!!!
This is her 2nd time up to bat...
And my camera was a little delayed, so this is her back swing after she hit the ball!
She made it to 1st!!! YAY!!!!!
Here goes Brigham again!!! He likes to hit the T
one more time for the T
then he got the ball!!!!!
Run Rachel Run!!!
Nah, I'll just walk!
Or maybe I'll hop in the grass!
Whew... she made it home this time!!!
The lady in yellow is her coach along with the her husband, the police officer!!!
She was so proud of herself for playing the whole game!!
Sheesh mom, quit taking pictures already!
Ok, maybe ONE more!!!
She had so much fun! I hope she continues to like it!!!
1 comment:
Oh goodness Emma.. didn't you know there was a rule.. I'm part Amish and can't have my picture taken!! *wink* Just kidding but wow.. makes me really want to loose 25 lbs.. FAST!!! lol Love having Rachel on our Team! :)
Post a Comment