Rachel is getting so excited for her party! It's only NINE days away! Today we put together the "Satchels" for her party guests! She did a great job at making sure each bag got one of everything!
She was such a big helper with putting together Rapunzel's Paints for everyone!
I saw this idea online, but I wanted to make them with a picture of Rapunzel instead of just words, so I found this cute picture to print off for them! I think they turned out cute!
Here is a more clear view without the lid on!
Rachel put them all in by herself!
Rachel can't wait for her party! We handed out the invitations yesterday and she keeps asking her friends if they are excited to go to her party! Oh, to be FIVE!!!! (almost)
1 comment:
way cute paint. Rachel is styling in her t-ball outfit.
Post a Comment