Friday, June 10, 2011

Pin the Frying Pan on Flynn Rider!...

Just because that sounds better than "Hit Flynn Rider with the Frying Pan!" 
I am so excited for the kids to play this game! I was going to go to the library and use the projector to blow this picture up, but, I decided that I was going to FREE HAND it instead... what do you think?
 All penciled in and time to color BLACK!
 My marker was dying, so it took FOREVER to color it!
 Rachel really LOVES using the camera! I'm so glad we don't have to buy FILM anymore!
 Here is the end result! I think it turned out pretty good... his face is just a little fatter than it should be, but oh well!
 I made the frying pans out of sticky-backed foam since I had a bunch of black in the pack I had bought for the Pascal blowers! I decided to paint the kids names on them so that we would know who's was who's!
 Rachel informed me that she wanted her name to be RAINBOW colored... so here it is! I am going to use this scrap material for the BLINDFOLD!
 Here they all are drying! I had a LOT of extras, so I made them for the siblings that will most likely be there too! I am so glad that I have a CRICUT and don't have to cut everything out by hand!!!
Rachel is getting more and more excited for her party! She even invited the MISSIONARIES to come when we ran in to them yesterday... and since there will be FOOD, they said they would be there!!!

1 comment:

Burdett Family said...

good job drawing him. You have way to much time on your hands can you come do a party for Riley with a cars theme.