Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pink Chocolate Ice Cream Balloon Bowls!...

 This has NOTHING to do with Tangled, but Rachel saw them on one of the sites we were looking at and just HAD to have them! I found out after blowing up 5 water balloons with my own HOT air, that it was much easier to use the tire pump... it turns out, I DON'T have that much hot air!...
Doesn't that just look YUMMY!!!
 I dipped the balloons in...
 Just enough to make a little bowl!
 Then I sat them onto some freezer paper!
 Don't they just look so CUTE!!!
 The kids are going to have so much fun popping their balloons to get their ICE CREAM!!!

1 comment:

Talbot, Nila, Zane, Talon, Archer, and Blade said...

You are such a Martha wanna be...but you are a really good one. Everything looks great!! I wish we could be there to celebrate with you!!