Thursday, June 16, 2011

Rachel's Tangled Birthday!!!...

 Rachel was so excited for her birthday this year... not that she isn't EVERY year! For some reason, she thought that she needed to have a "special" breakfast for her birthday, so I decided that it would be fun for her to have breakfast with her Daddy before he left for work! This was an EXTRA special treat for her, because she is usually still asleep when he leaves for work at 6:30 in the morning! Well, I just happened to wake up at 5:00, so I had no problems getting breakfast ready for the PRINCESS!!! 
I even used Tiffany Woods' awesome way of making shaped PINK pancakes! All ready for me to go wake up the princess and her daddy!
She was SO EXCITED when she woke up... especially when I told her breakfast was waiting and she got to open a present with daddy!
 YAY!!! A Tangled figurine set!!!

 Doesn't Daddy look as excited as the Birthday Girl?!!!
 The rest of the morning was a crazy whirlwind to get everything ready for the party! It was so much fun and extremely worth it!!! I made a slideshow of the 100 pictures from her party... much easier!



After her party, Rachel got to go play with one of her BESTEST friends here! She then had a T-Ball game in the evening and got to take cupcakes to all her teammates! She even got to stay up LATE and play with her new toys! Thanks to all of the wonderful people who helped make Rachel's birthday special!

3 comments:

Burdett Family said...

Happy Birthday From us!

Andy and Michele said...

Oh, what a fun breakfast! Love Andy's face!!! How fun.

Where did you get their dresses that they're wearing in your cute, cute family pictures? Did you make them or buy them? They are adorable!

Andy and Michele said...

YOU MADE THEM?!!! Where did you get the pattern? I may attempt! :)They are sooo cute, I'm sooo impressed!