Sunday, July 24, 2011

4th of July in Logan!...

On the 4th we had another BBQ at the Graham's house. This time the Graham's where there too! It was really yummy and the kids had fun playing! I left my camera at Manda's though, so I didn't get any pictures there :(
After playing for a while, we went back to Manda's and set off some fireworks!
We got some glow-in-the-dark bracelets for the kids! I think they enjoyed them better than the fireworks!








You can't exactly tell who is who, but the orange and green is Erick and the pink and blue is Rachel... The bottom right that you can barely see is Rebecca and Kevin is over on the top left!...



I got to let off all the fireworks at Manda's! It was a blast! I am not used to getting to do fireworks since they were illegal in AZ growing up, and we didn't do them in Texas. I had lots of fun doing them!








I used the flash so you could see how we contained the little ones!




















The kids all had a BLAST watching them! I can't wait til next year!!!
Here are a couple videos of them! I thought they were pretty cool!
 
 

No comments: