Sunday, July 24, 2011

Willow Park Zoo with the Ashfords!!!!...

 While we were in Logan, Regan drove up to spend the day with us! We took the girls to McDonald's for lunch and then to the little zoo in Logan! 
The girls had so much fun together! It was like they'd never been apart!

















 They had fun feeding the ducks! Regan gave them all lollipops from Spain!... the girls that is!

 Tess was so cute! Every time I pulled out the camera, she had to strike a pose!

 They are hard to see, but there were two baby peacocks hiding under their mommy!












After the zoo, we drove out to Beckie and Weston Nelson's house! I forgot to break out the camera there, but we had lots of fun just visiting! It was nice to see some of my GREAT friends from Texas that I miss so much!

No comments: