I spent a few days with Amy in Idaho Falls before we went to Oregon! The girls had so much fun playing with each other! Rebecca attached herself to Kate, which I was VERY grateful for because after Andy left, she didn't want anything to do with anyone but ME!
Here are a few pictures that don't even begin to show how crowded we were on the drive to Oregon. I ended up having to repack the whole car. These pictures only have my stuff in them. I had to get all of Amy's stuff, the EZ-Up, and a table in... it was fun getting it all to fit! Rebecca got moved to the back with Kate, and we couldn't see through ANY of the back windows... yeah, it was CRAMMED!!!!!
1 comment:
Looks like you have been having a busy fun! Good for you for enjoying the summer.
Post a Comment