I guess I should take the time to upload a million pictures and finish posting about our LONG trip in July! So here is Part 1!!!!
We had so much fun at the family reunion! The kids had fun doing crafts with Aunt Nila!
Rebecca attached herself to Kate, or as Rebecca says, "Kake"! I was GREATFUL for that, because after Andy went home in Logan,she didn't want anything to do with anyone.
We had LOTS of yummy food! Trinity enjoyed it!
We had lots of fun visiting...
And eating...
I got to give Hunter her FIRST haircut!!!
She was so good at holding still!
Even if she wasn't very happy about getting it cut!
I only took a couple inches off... and it still went to her bummy!
The kids making necklaces!
And again, Rebecca is attached to Kate!
The girls had fun making silly faces at me while walking to the potty...
And of course, playing in the puddles... it rained EVERY night we were there...
But at least Rebecca had her rain boots!
Rachel is so silly!
We also had fun going to the OCEAN!!!
Rebecca liked it at this part...
But she was COLD...
All the girls ended up taking off their pants and playing in their chonies...
Sady found a lobster...
This part of the beach was surrounded by rocks which blocked the waves... and it wasn't really deep!
The kids had fun posing on an old tree trunk!
When we went back in the afternoon, we had taken some cheetos, and the seagulls attacked my bag when I set it down... so I ended up having to dump it out for them because I was being followed by about 50 of them...
Naughty birds...
Part 2 coming soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment