After the reunion, and a few days at Amy's, we headed to Jackson Hole, Wyoming!
These are just some pictures on the way there... somewhere around Swan Valley... Rachel had to stop for a potty break... I thought the clouds looked AMAZING!!!
When we got to Jackson Hole, we waited a few minutes for the Haderlie's to get there, and when they did... Rachel was SOOOOO excited to see her bestest friends BETH!!!!
We went to Ripley's Believe in or Not Museum!
This was a cool lookin' horse!
Rachel, Beth, Missy & Jay!
Joshua! I can't believe how big everyone is after just one year! Joshua got baptized the weekend we saw them!
This was a cool Throne of Love... you gave it some money, and then it told you what you were... My light was burned out...
... and I can't remember what Missy's said, but if you can read it it's the one on the top left!
Rebecca had fun looking at all the cool stuff... especially the puppy!
Rachel was confused in this room... it was upside down...
And the toilet was hanging on the ceiling...
Beth Rachel and Elliott liked this cool buffalo chair!
I thought this two seater bike was pretty cool...
I've never heard of a white buffalo...
Playing tic tac toe with sugar and butter knives while waiting for our food...
And here we are... the famous Elk horn arches!
We had lots of fun with the Haderlie's! Can't wait to see them again!
No comments:
Post a Comment