Amelia's Boutique is up and running! My sister Amy and I are making dresses, skirts & bags!
We have an Etsy shop now, it's link is:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AmeliasBoutique
We have an Etsy shop now, it's link is:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AmeliasBoutique
We also have all of the dresses & skirts pictured on Facebook, which you can message me there to buy them. It's link is: https://www.facebook.com/AmeliasBoutique
I did my first Craft Fair the first week of August! It was really fun! I sold a few things of Amy's and a few things from http://www.etsy.com/shop/RusticHorseShoe which is my cousins Rena & Heather's shop!
These stick horses & bulls are some of the things they make!
Amy makes these bags and flowers!
And Amy and I make the dresses...
Lots and lots of dresses!
I was really happy with the results of this Craft Fair! We ended up selling:
13 Dresses
2 Bags
3 Flowers
2 Horses
1 I Spy Bag
I think that was pretty awesome if you ask me!
My second Craft Fair I did wasn't the greatest. I only sold a few things, but it was only the one day.
I am excited to keep doing Craft Fairs!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment