Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Happenings!...

 We had calzones for dinner last week and I made them into MUMMY's! It was SO cold, so Rachel wanted HOT CHOCOLATE with dinner too! The picture was an after thought, so Rachel had already started eating hers!
 Regan had rented SPOOKY BUDDIES so we went over to watch it... Rebecca was dancing so cute to the MONSTER MASH! I missed the best dancing... but what can I say... I am slow sometimes and forget that I should record more things!
Trunk-or-Treat at Bohnam Elementary... just wasn't as fun as the Church!
 

 But the kids still enjoyed it!
On the way home from the school, we stopped and knocked on a few doors...
 Rebecca LOVES getting candy!

April came over with her MUMMY crew, and we went around the apartment complex... it took an hour and a half to go around and this is our LOOT!!! I'd say we made out pretty dang good this year!
 Now what to do with it so we don't EAT ALL OF IT!!!!
Oh yeah... I'm caught up!!!!!!

No comments: