Tuesday, November 1, 2011

50's Day For The 50th Day of School!...

 Today was the 50th day of school and the Kindergarteners partied in style! Regan and I decided we were going to make poodle skirts for the girls! It ended up a HUGE deal... we spend about an hour at Hobby Lobby just so the girls could pick out what they wanted on their skirts! We finally settled on a CUPCAKE and an ICE CREAM CONE!!! It was a lot of fun making a poodle skirt, it was something I hadn't done before!

Rachel was SO excited to get dressed for school this morning... and that's a good thing because we woke up about 30 minutes late thanks to the HALLOWEEN celebrations last night!
 
 Rebecca wanted in on the camera action too... She is showing me something with her hands. I'm not sure what, but she was sure excited about it!
 Rachel said that school was REALLY FUN today! They got to play with HOOLA HOOPS in PE. Mrs. Steele said they all had fun twirling their skirts at Recess! All the kids were supposed to bring 50 items in a zip-lock bag and Rachel took HAIRPINS! I know it was kinda lame, but she thought it was cool, and I have A MILLION of them left over from Cosmetology School!

 Here is a picture with Tess, Mrs. Steele, & Rachel when we were picking them up from school!
The 4 Kindergarten teacher's were dressed as the PINK LADIES!
 The girls were so cute walking to the car! They had so much fun in their skirts!
 

1 comment:

Burdett Family said...

how fun they are way cute!