Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Moving Into Our Apartment!...

Sorry, this post is kinda boring! After 5 weeks staying at the Clayson's house, we FINALLY got to move into our apartment! We moved in on September 28th! It is a nice little 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment! It sounds small, but it is actually bigger than what we were in in Wyoming. 

I am still working on getting everything just the way I want it. Don't get me wrong, I have pictures on the wall... there's no slacking there... I just need to get a few more storage items like bookshelves, an ottoman, and a shoe storage container! Oh, and the rest of the stuff out of storage! I just have to find somewhere to put it all!

We are LOVING this apartment! It was one of the ones that hadn't been updated yet, so when the last people moved out, they replaced EVERYTHING! It is nice to have NEW carpet, pretty peel n' stick wood floors, new faucets, new blinds & new ceiling fans!

Well, that's about all there is about the apartment right now, I will post pictures as I get them taken!

No comments: