February 1st was the 100th Day of School here in San Angelo! The kindergarteners got to make lots of fun stuff for their parade! They made 100 glasses and crowns at school, and they made posters at home! There parade was on Friday the 3rd, because the older kids were taking their benchmark tests and they wanted to be able to have them at their parade!
Here is Rachel in her classroom before the parade!
Rachel got to be the leader of the whole parade!!!
They walked down the hall and through the middle of the school outside! All the other classes came to cheer them on! It was a little windy!
When they got back inside, Rachel was ready for some posing!
That's a whole lot of Kindergarteners!
The wind made her glasses and crown fall off!
Back to class they go!
I'm so glad I get to be able to go participate in the things Rachel does at school! I LOVE watching her grow!
After 100 days of school, Rachel is ALMOST reading on her own!!
No comments:
Post a Comment