Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My "Berry Sweet" Valentines!...

 I decided to make the girls Valentine's outfits this year! I used the cheapy Garanimals and Faded Glory shirts and skirts and turned them into some really cute outfits! The skirts work great for balloon skirts because they have SHORTS under them already, and I don't have to sew a waistband, I just use my rolled hem foot to sew the top before I gather it!!! I used my Cricut to cut out a fun R and then traced it onto the fabric... I tried using the Crucut to cut the fabric, but my mat isn't too sticky anymore, so it didn't quite work right :( I used some wonder-under and zig-zagged around it to hold it in place!
 Rachel modeling her outfit!
Blowing kisses for Valentine's!
 Rebecca got a little shy while modeling!
 Blowing DOUBLE kisses for Valentine's!
 Cute sisters!
 Being silly!
 In the afternoon we went to Rachel's class party! We had lots of yummy treats and Rachel got some really fun Valentine's from all of her friends!



 I made the yummy Fruit-Ka-Bobs! They were a hit with all the kiddos!
 Rebecca LOVES going to Rachel's school!

 Especially when she gets her OWN plate of goodies!

I made Rachel's Valentine's this year! My friend had a Strawberry Shortcake party for her daughter and she had found a PDF for a Strawberry box here that she wanted to use for her party favors... Well, since I have an awesome Cricut, I got to help her make them! (I LOVE my Make the Cut program!) So, since I already had the cut out designed on my computer, I thought it would be super cute for a Valentine! Here is how they turned out!
I ended up making them in 6 different colors so that the boys wouldn't have to have PINK or RED! The tag read, "You're my BERRY sweet friend!" Inside were some gummy berries! Too cute!

We had a fun Valentine's this year! No, Andy and I didn't do anything special, but it was a great day for our girlies, which is the way I like it!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

3 comments:

Regan said...

They were very cute outfits and berries! And fruit skewers! You're just awesome. And I was thinking that there weren't any pictures of me on Valentine's Day, but you got two! Half of me, at least. Nice work.

The Cureton Family said...

Sooo cute!! Love the outfits and the valentines!

Burdett Family said...

fun and the valentines are super cute!