Friday night, April and I put together a Pot Luck Flashlight Egg Hunt. It ended up being a huge success! We had probably half of the ward there! It was so much fun I never had time to take a picture... go figure! It has become a tradition here, so it will be lots of fun for years to come!
Saturday morning we went to City Park to an egg hunt that the First Baptist Church put on. It was great! They had around 6000 eggs and only about 100 kids were there to gather them! The girls enjoyed swinging while they were throwing out the eggs... We were only there 30 minutes early, but I guess they waited til last minute to "hide" them!
This was the section for 4 and under... There weren't very many kids in this group, so Rebecca filled her bucket to the top!
The youth from the church were throwing the eggs... they were having a little fun throwing them at each other too!
The girls wanted to pose in front of the pretty roses! They were so beautiful!
We had to wait for the Easter Bunny to show up before we could gather the eggs... My girl's were the first there to greet her!
Rebecca had lots of fun gathering her eggs! She LOVED it!
They took pictures of all the kids with the Easter Bunny! They are sending us a FREE copy in the mail! Rebecca decided she wasn't too excited to sit by the bunny anymore, so I had to be in the picture too...
I hope you all had fun gathering EGGS this year too!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment