Thursday, April 12, 2012

Coloring Easter Eggs!...

 On Good Friday, the girls and I went over to April's to prepare things for the Glow in the Dark Egg Hunt. While we were there, we let the kids color Easter Eggs! They had so much fun! And we didn't end up with a huge mess!
Here are some pictures of them waiting... patiently waiting!






 Rebecca LOVES the color GREEN right now, so most of her eggs ended up GREEN!
 April helping Daphne!
  Faber and Ezra had a blast!
 April had bought egg dye that was in Q-Tips. The girls liked using it to color their eggs more than they liked the dye! I think I will go that route from now on!
 Ezra drew smiley faces on most of his eggs!
 Daphne liked the Q-Tips too!
 Almost finished!


 While we were there, April and I made rice krispie treats for the kids Easter baskets! We decorated them with colored decorating chocolate! We learned that you cannot make purple with sugar crystals, although once the chocolate is dry, it does look pretty cool and mostly purple!
 These were the ones I made for the girls and me and Andy!

No comments: