Thursday, April 12, 2012

Fun Times in March!!!

 The best part about Texas is the AWESOME SPRING WEATHER!!!! I Love that March is 80 degrees... I know this means that the summer is going to be 100+, but I am willing to accept that! I HATE the COLD!!!
Rebecca LOVES riding her bike! She is actually using the pedals most of the time now!
Regan and I started walking to get the girls from school as soon as the weather warmed up... you know... in late January! This day Meili walked home with us! Rebecca didn't want to stay in her stroller either...
 The kids were playing in the backyard at April's house and found hundreds of SNAILS!!! They put them all over their arms! I have never seen snails that weren't afraid to some out of their shell while someone was holding them!
 Oh, and the BEST part about March was this ^^^^^^^^^^^^  My BABY!!!! I LOVE her! We finally discovered that Andy has a problem... this baby is our 24th car in 10 years! OK, so we've known for a while that Andy has a problem... but hopefully with this one he has been cured!

We also switched apartments in the middle of the month! We now live in a 3 bedroom 2 bath that is ground level and doesn't have an apartment above us!!! The best part is it's next door to my BFF Regan!
 The girls have been having so much fun playing outside with their friends now that we live next door!!
 I've been doing some more sewing... I LOVE turning boring Geranimals outfits into CUTE ones!!!
 LOVE them!!!
 Deacon came over to play one day and Rebecca and him held hands on the way to get the mail! They were so cute!!! Too bad he will be 2 feet shorter than her when they are grown ups!!!

No comments: