Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tennessee!...

 Our trip to Tennessee was a quick one. We left on Friday, and got home on Sunday. Liam's funeral was really nice. Well, as nice as it could have been. 

Tennessee was absolutely beautiful! Andy was ready to move there... if only San Angelo was in Tennessee... 

I missed the Welcome to Tennessee sign, so I got one of the sign to head to Nashville... which was where we were headed. McEwen is about an hour west of Nashville. 
I took this picture Saturday morning on the way from our hotel going north to Waverly. It was so green!
I didn't take any pictures while we were in McEwen. 

On the way home we met back up with Regan & Brent in Jackson, TN and ate at Pinera Bread! It was  DELICIOUS!!! I LOVED the salad!
 I also got this yummy pastry! It was delicious too!
 We ended up driving into Arkansas Saturday night. I actually caught the sign this time! 
I am grateful that we were able to make the trip to Tennessee to be there for Jake & April during this trying time.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Jay and I are in love with Tennesse too. In fact if the opportunity presents itself after retirement, that is where we are going!

Regan said...

I took some pictures in McEwen. Hopefully I'll get around to posting them sometime!