Sunday, May 25, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. Troy Packer...

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have a new sister-in-law! Troy and Alyssa got married yesterday! They had a really simple, but pretty wedding! I am so excited for them to finally be able to start their lives together! Congrats and welcome to the family Alyssa! P.S. I also wanted to say that whoever did her hair, nails & make-up did an AMAZING job on all of it!) I think it was her sister-in-law that is a cosmetologist... you know, the one that has only 7 days and 2 hours left of school before she graduates! LOL!!!


P.S. Tyler (my brother) graduated from Pima High on Wednesday, & Alyssa graduated from Thatcher High on Friday! I spent the whold day Friday with my sis-in-law Mandy at school... I colored & cut her hair, did her nails, and gave her a pedicure! We even went paintballing on Saturday morning... bright and early before we started all the wedding stuff! We had a whole lot of fun crammed into this past week!

1 comment:

Adria said...

wow that was a shocker....what happened to the sept wedding? i probably would of done the same thing, smart couple:) she is super cute!