Me and Rachel on the way to Phoenix
Rachel at Cold Stone (It was Rachel's, Alyssa's and My first time there!)
We went thru the temple with Tyler and Krystle Friday night then we went to dinner at Mi Amigo's! They got married early Saturday morning! It was a really nice wedding! It was also Dad's 62nd birthday, so it was even more fun! We took a few hundred pictures in the wonderful humidity and then we had a quick luncheon at the church right by the temple!
Rachel wanted to be the first to pose for the camera!
The newly weds... and all the family!
All of my family at the luncheon... It's not very often that we all get together!
Then we hurried home to have the reception that evening. It was supposed to be an outdoor reception at the church... being taht it is monsoon season... that didn't happen:( we moved it inside. It was still nice! Sunday we had a 1 2 3... 62 Birthday party for Talon (1), Riley(2), Kimmy(3), and Papa(62)! That is all the grandkids that have a birthday in July!
The kids really liked jumping on the trampoline!
The birthday kids!
The inseperable girls... Kate and Sady!
Fun Games!
On Monday we took a picture of the grandkids with Papa and Grammy! They were all here... except Grant and Holly... but we know they were here in spirit! It was rather interesting to try and get 10 kids to all look at the camera at the same time while smiling... in was even more interesting to get Papa and Grammy to look at the camera instead of all the kids! After the picture we took all the kids bowling! They all had a blast... even the big kids (the adults)!
The best picture out of about 50!
Fun Bowling!
This morning we got up to go paintballing at 6 o'clock... I forgot my camera so the only proof I have of this is the 12 welts I have on my body... My brothers like to shoot untill you say your out... I really only got hit in 3 of the 5 games I played! In the one that I got 6 of the welts I was the last one on my team standing!
This is the worst one... and it hurts like it!
We went out for about 4 hours this morning and the boys all went out about 2 hours ago and they still aren't back... we're taking bets that they don't come back 'till they run out of paint or they can't see in front of them... whichever comes first! Well, that is all for now... I will post the rest of the reunion after it happens! Hope all is well with all of you!
2 comments:
i had no idea tylers wedding was last weekend! i went of gone up to pima for the reception! love your hair and elaines hair looks fabulous...i'm guessing you had something to do with that!
I love your hair!! so cute! I had no idea their wedding was this weekend either! Hello! Thanks for the update!
P.S. I cut my hair short... :)
Post a Comment