Well... I still haven't found my camera. Andy reminded me that my video camera takes pictures, so I have been taking a few... I just haven't taken the time to figure out how to get them off of it:( Anyway, a lot has been going on around here. Andy has been sick, he has been trowing pretty much everything up and he's really dizzy. They thought it could be his Gal Bladder, but it looks fine. He is kinda sick of it, although it has helped him get more towards his weight loss goal! Rachel has a cold, but nothing too bad. I have been a little more sick more than usual... It's like I hit 12 weeks and started to get sick... weird. At least I am starting to feel better now!
On a better note, I went to the doctor today and he couldn't find the babies heartbeat with the doppler thing, so he did another ultra sound! The baby was just hiding from him, and we both weren't patient enough to find it. The baby looks great, and so does it's heartbeat! I get to find out what I am having in 6 weeks... Christmas Eve! Hopefully they won't be doing unlta sounds that day and I will get to find out a week earlier!
Well, that's all that is happening here. I hope all is well with everyone!
4 comments:
or maybe you'll have to find out a week later, don't wish on it girl. Haha. Brodee was sick last week too, something must be goin around!
I'm sorry about you all being sick, I hope you feel better soon..and I can't wait to hear what you are having!! Yea~
I hope you feel better soon, you still didnt tell us how Andy is losing his weight! besides the barfing! I hope you get to get your ultrasound early too, thats always exciting!
Yay for the ultrasound! And Yay that you get to find out pretty soon! What a fun Christmas gift!
I'm sorry you guys aren't feeling well, being sick is really NO FUN!
Hey I went private so if you still want to read my blog then I need your e-mail address, you can send it to me at
cathydean6@gmail.com
Post a Comment