Friday, December 19, 2008

Husband Tag...

1. How long did you date before you got married? 1 year and 28 days!

2. How long have you been married? We have been married 6 years and 4 months! I can't believe how time flies. This is our 8th Christmas together!

3. What does he do that surprises you? He likes to buy me things. We usually say that we aren't getting each other gifts, and he will usually get me Roses or Jewelery. For my 18th birthday he sent me 9 roses to school. I thought that was a weird number, but hey it was the thought that counted, right? Well, when I got home from school (which was after lunch), my room was covered in 18 dozen yellow roses! They were everywhere. I guess my sister's had helped him put them everywhere and there were 9 extra for some reason so they took them to school to trow me off! I love him!

4. What is his best feature? I love everything about Andy! I always wanted to marry a big teddy bear, and I don't know how well I like him going and getting skinny on me! I love his Smile, his laugh, his eyes, and I love when he sings... which for some reason isn't that often, but he has a really good voice!

5. What is his best quality? He is a hard worker, and always willing to do anything and everything for me to make me happy!

6. Does he have a nickname for you? Not that I know of. He's not a big saying names person. He still has never addressed my parents as anything, no Mom, Dad, Kathy or Darl... he just starts talking to them. He's a weird one! LOL!

7. What is his favorite color? Blue, as an overall color. He likes different colors on different things. Like if you were talking about a 57 Chevy truck it would have to be yellow or candy apple red, if you were talking about a dodge dart it would have to be crysler orange, or lime green. It all just depends on what the color is on!

8. What is his favorite animal? Deer, Elk, Moose, Bear... anything he can shoot and hang on his wall... thankfully he hasn't really gone out hunting when he gets drawn, so he hasn't ever brought anything home! He's not really a pet kind of a person!

9. What is his favorite food? Mexican, and Hamburgers! He would eat Mexican food and Hamburgers every day if I would let him. Locally his favorite is La Casita, and Brick's hamburgers. In Phoenix his favorite is Garcia's and Fudrucker's!

10. What is his favorite sport? Drag Racing! Thank goodness he doesn't care to watch football, basketball, or baseball. I can't stand watching sports on tv!

11. When and where did you first kiss? September 11, 2001! We were at his apartment, in the living room. We had just watched Gone in 60 Seconds (the best movie ever), and I was hugging him to leave and he kissed me... he says I kissed him, but I didn't, if I had kissed him first it would have been the night before after we wathed Son-in-Law!

12. Favorite thing to do as a couple? Well... Actually we like to do pretty much everything together. I like helping him with his car stuff, working in the yard, on the house... heck, I could probably get him to scrapbook with me if I could stand to let him!

13. Do you have any children? Rachel Dawn, and Rebecca Brianne (on the way)!

14. Does he have a hidden talent? Andy doesn't like to kide his talents! He usually bosts about them and shows them off! LOL! Actually he sings really good, but for some reason he won't sing around anyone... not even me most of the time!

15. How old is he? Ha, he will be 30 in June!... he's so old!

16. Who said 'I love you' first? I guess I did. I said "I think I love you" and then it took him a while to say it back... I actually don't remember the first time he said it. That's pretty sad:(

17. What is his favorite music? Old Rock, country, classical, opera, oldies... pretty much anything, it just depends on what mood he's in. Oh, he doesn't like Christmas music... at least not what they keep playing over and over and over on the stupid radio!

18. Do you think he will read this? Yep, he checks out our blog quite often... and he thought it was stupid!

I LOVE YOU ANDY!!!

I tag Adria, Nila, Mandy, Rena, Heather & Rochelle...Have fun!

3 comments:

Hawkins Family said...

You guys are such a cute couple. I don't know if I could let Braden Scrapbook with me:)

I am so excited that you are having a girl!!! You are almost halfway. How exciting. See ya at church...that is if you go today!!!

Andy and Michele said...

That's funny that he doesn't call your parents anything! You're so good to work outside with him. I usually just send the girls out to have some quality time with him so I can have some quality time alone!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging me, I had fun doing it!! I also had lots of fun this last weekend. It was not long enough though. Can't wait to see you at New Year's. We are thinking that we will come up late on Tuesday nights.

Love Ya