Well, I finally convinced her to go open her presents! She opened her TV for her bedroom first. I didn't get pictures of it, because I was using my video camera to record it! She was so excited... even more excited once Andy pulled it out of the box! 

She has so much fun getting all the presents from under the tree and opening them! She was having so much fun that she even took everything out of Andy's stocking for him, and opened my present!
My Mother-in-Law is the most AMAZING person in the whole world! She bought me a new camera since I still couldn't find mine! (Lesson learned: NEVER let ANYONE borrow your camera) I am actually kinda glad I lost it... this camera is way better than the one I had! It has a vidoe recorder on it that records sound too... my old one didn't record sound. It also is has more mega pixles. I am so excited that I can start taking more pictures and I don't have to wait to fill the disk on my camcorder to put them on my blog! So... be prepared for a ton of pictures!
Appearantly she was so tired from opening all the presents. She went under the tree to get some more out and layed down to take a little nap!
I had to keep telling her to get her hair out of her face... she was too cute!
She was so excited about the keyboard that she started tearing the box to get it out and play it!
Rachel with all of her presents! She is extremely spoiled... I don't think she is going to like sharing the present opening with Rebecca next year!
After all the presents were opened I made breakfast for Andy and Rachel... I was waiting for waffles at my parents house! Rachel must have been over-worked opening all those presents... she ate all of her food and half of Andy's!
Rachel playing with her new toys! It wasn't long after that she was ready to go set up her new TV in her bedroom!
2 comments:
Glad that you had a good Christmas!!!
Good to see that you had a great Christmas. Cute pics!
Post a Comment