Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Pictures and Setting up Christmas!...

Well... here are the Thanksgiving pictures! They are a little dark because the camcorder doesn't have a flash, oh well... at least I can take pictures!

Rachel helping Grandpa peel the potatoes!
Andy and his Dad... working hard for me in the kitchen! Thanks!
Racehl and Grandma Wynne enjoying the FEAST!

Vinette with a mouth full... trying really hard not to laugh!
Thanks for coming over for Thanksgiving!

Andy... back to himself again!
I actually got him to smile for the camera! I love his beard too!
Rachel posing for the camera... she's such a show off!

We had a lot of fun setting up for Christmas! Rachel loved helping me with the tree and her daddy with the lights! I am so excited for this Christmas... Rachel is going to make it so much fun this year!
Me and Rachel separating all the branches on the tree!
I love fake trees other than having to do that!
I'm so glad I have a buff husband to help me with all the heavy stuff! LOL! I'm actually just glad that he was willing to help me set everything up! Thanks Babe!
He even put all the hooks on our new decorations!
Rachel loved bringing them to me so that I could put them on the tree!

And of course... the star! Rachel though she was such a big girl since she got to put it on the tree! That is actually the only thing I let her put on the tree... maybe one of these years I won't be OCD about where the ornaments have to go... I doubt it though!

Just another view! She is too cute!

The beautiful tree! I am so glad we have ornaments this year! Last year we just had lights because I am too picky and couldn't make up my mind what I wanted! I am glad Andy was patient with me this year so I could finally decide what I wanted... even if I went to the register three times before I did!

I just wanted to throw this one in! Rachel loves making a mess of her hair before I wash it... Good thing for "dishoner" or she would never let me brush it... I have to fight her as it is!

Rachel helping Daddy undo the lights!

My wonderful husband... posing for the camera again! Is this a dream?

Up on the bay window! He is truely amazing!

Rachel Clause... I had to trick her to get her to turn around!

With her Daddy's cool shades and drill!
And of course she's mine... NO shoes!

9 comments:

Windsor World said...

Your tree looks so pretty!! I love this time of year, I just wish the weather would stay cool!! So how are you feeling? When do you find out what your having, pretty soon right.. Good luck I can't wait to hear what it is, but no matter i'm sure it will be a little cutie like Rachel is!! She's getting so big! Take care.. Missy

Anonymous said...

She's so big i miss you guys... ps my number is 520 266 9003

The Richards said...

Those are some cute pictures, i cant believe you got a pic of Andy smiling on camera Aaron normally covers his face! So Andy is feeling better huh did they figure out what was up? and your little girl putting the star up was priceless, i love love that picture! it looks like you had a great time, one of these days we should get together so the guys can catch up!

Reeds said...

Looks like some fun setting up for Christmas!

Hawkins Family said...

Looks like you had a good Thanksgiving. What a good hubby Andy is to put up your lights. Is he still losing weight?? I can totally tell that he has lost some. He looks good.

I know, I miss you on Sunday's too. I thought for sure you would be there Sunday, umm you missed me talking in Church!! See what you get for being inactive!!! ha,ha! I will be there Sunday, will you?? Hope you are feeling good. Not much longer till you find out!! I am excited for you. Talk to ya soon.

Adria said...

she is such a doll, watch out for when she is older:) it was fun seeing you yesterday.

Andy and Michele said...

What a good husband you've got there! Our house isn't getting lights this year, but ya know, I really don't care! It'll save us some money on the utility bill.:) Glad you had a good Thanksgiving!

Taryn said...

I totally cracked up when you said that you won't let Rachel help you with decorating the tree because your OCD about where they go, I know that will totally be me too once Bentley is old enough to want to help!

Michael + Rena said...

She's a cutie!