Rachel also has a new BEST FRIEND! Meili (May Lee) is 10 days younger than Rachel, and her family is here in San Angelo as perminent residents (non-military), so her and Rachel will have lots of years together! Meili also has a little sister named Aili (A Lee) that is 6 months old, so her and Rebecca will be able to grow up together!
Meili's Grandma has a swimming pool, and her mom (my new friend Myssy) invited us to go swimming today! It was lots of fun, and I'm sure we'll be going often! Rachel says she wants to call her Grandma Irene... I told her that I don't think Rozanne would like that, but I'm sure she'll let her call her Grandma!
Rebecca LOVED the water and so did Rachel! Meili and Myssy are in the back!
She liked her hand too!
Well, that's all for now! I hope everyone is doing great!
4 comments:
Looks like fun! I am so jealous, I want to go swimming!
Glad things are going good and that you are making friends.
Cute bed its about time she got one. Fun you and Rachel found friends.
Thats awesome that you found a friend already that has kids that are you kids ages. I knew you would make friends fast. cuz you are fun to be with. miss ya.
Post a Comment