I married my BEST FRIEND!!! I can't believe it has already been 7 years! Here are some pictures from our wedding. I finally had them put on cd, but some of them are missing still? We look so YOUNG!!! I can't believe how much we've aged in just 7 years... I can't wait to see us in 43 more!
happy anniversary, hope your having a great day!...you guys do look young..guess you start to look older when you have kids, bills and stress :) your girls are getting so big and cute as ever...that's cool that your able to hang out with Judy I heard she lived in your parts..a little bit of home for the both of you!!! Take care...love ya Missy
HAPPY ANIVERSARY!!! I cant believe its been 7 years for you already. it seems like just yesterday we were still in high school. I hope you had a good one
I'm totally confused about your comment you just made..(about me going to school in pima, and always giving you a hard time..) was it my grammer??? haha
8 comments:
happy anniversary, hope your having a great day!...you guys do look young..guess you start to look older when you have kids, bills and stress :) your girls are getting so big and cute as ever...that's cool that your able to hang out with Judy I heard she lived in your parts..a little bit of home for the both of you!!! Take care...love ya Missy
Happy Anniversary!
HAPPY ANIVERSARY!!! I cant believe its been 7 years for you already. it seems like just yesterday we were still in high school. I hope you had a good one
I'm totally confused about your comment you just made..(about me going to school in pima, and always giving you a hard time..) was it my grammer??? haha
Happy Anniversary!! Hope that you are doing good!!! Love your girls room. It turned out really cute!!
Wow, seven years went fast! We'll have our 7th in December. You look so pretty!
Emma you look like a baby!!! happy 7th!! Love you!
Happy late anniversary. Hope that it was a good one. Love Ya!
Post a Comment