Rachel was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited to go to Sea World this time! She had a list of things she wanted to do! She wanted to feed the dolphins, ride the Shamu Roller Coaster, get wet from Shamu.... and she wanted to ride Shamu in the water, but that wasn't going to happen! So, here are some pictures of our FUN trip to Sea World with my parents!


At first Rachel was afraid of Shamu, but she quickly warmed up to him!

They had one of the Clydesdale horses out to pet this time, so Mom HAD to go in and pet him! Rachel of course loved it too!


Rachel didn't want anything to do with the first tray of fish, but after watching me feed them, she wanted to do it, so we had to get another tray!

Daddy was in charge of the camera while we were feeding the dolphins, he took LOTS of pictures of Rebecca in between the feedings, so here is a cute one! I can't figure out if she was mad at her plug, or if she was mad at him for not picking her up!


She did really good feeding them! The one in the middle was a little piggy though, she was trying to give the one on the right of the picture a fish and the middle one jumped over and got it! She called it a naughty dolphin!

On our way to ride the Shamu roller coaster at Rachel's command!!!

And of course, we rented Dad a cart to drive! I'm sure glad we did, because that backpack would have gotten heavy really quick!

Us on the roller coaster... for some reason Rachel didn't want me to take her picture?

Rachel got Grandma to go through the tunnel with her!

They are doing a Halloween thing at Sea World, so they had lots of decorations everywhere!

Somehow Rachel convinced me to go on this one with her... I don't do heights! Yeah, I know it only went up maybe 20 feet in the air, but I had to keep looking at the kids or out really far, because I am a chicken and I couldn't let Rachel know I was scared!!!



I absolutely HATE roller coaster rides, but I like the water ones! I don't know what I was thinking though when I told Andy I would ride the Atlantis with him! I had no clue that they took you up to the top, spun you around, sent you down the middle part backwards, spun you around again and shot you down into the water! I didn't feel too bad though, because the little girl behind Andy was more scared than me! So, we got back to the place to get off and they announce, "there is nobody else in line, so if you would like you can ride again!" WHAT??? I wanted off, but Andy gave me the cutest little puppy dog look, "come on, when else are you gonna be able to say you went twice in a row?" then he pushed my bar down and trapped me! So, we went twice! Then he grabbed my hand and made me hold it up... I held on with one hand for dear life! When we got back to the beginning they announced again, "there is nobody in line..... blah blah blah..." as soon as they lifted the bar I jumped up so Andy couldn't trap me again! He was going to stay on it all day and have us pick him up when we were on our way out, but I think he was a little too wet for his liking! So, if you ever want to go on rides non-stop... go in the off season and take Andy with you!
Then at Rachel's request, we left Rebecca up at the top with my parents, and went down to the splash zone to watch Shamu! Well, apparently Andy would have been better off staying on the Atlantis! We got SOAKED!!!! I had Rachel on my lap, so she took a lot of it for me, but Andy was drenched!!! It was so much fun! Rachel was sad because they didn't come back and get her again! She wanted to go play in the water by Donald Duck (chich isn't Donald, but she thinks it is), but we sneaked right past it on our way out!

We did stop for her to feed the ducks with Grandma and Papa though! It was a really fun trip! So, anyone who wants to come to Sea World with us, just come visit and we'll be glad to go again!
*******
Yesterday we went to Sam's Club and they had some really yummy Smore's Brownies, we decided that we could make them really easy, so that is what we did!


Rachel had lots of fun smashing the graham crackers with Papa and eating all the marshmallows!


Don't they look yummy!
Well, we hope everyone is doing good! We are having lots of fun here! Happy Halloween to all!
P.S. I forgot one more thing! I got a calling last week... I am now the PRIMARY Secretary! I am kinda excited for this calling actually! I really like the President and the other 2 ladies! I am just glad that it wasn't the R.S. President... they got a new one 2 weeks ago!


At first Rachel was afraid of Shamu, but she quickly warmed up to him!
They had one of the Clydesdale horses out to pet this time, so Mom HAD to go in and pet him! Rachel of course loved it too!


Rachel didn't want anything to do with the first tray of fish, but after watching me feed them, she wanted to do it, so we had to get another tray!
Daddy was in charge of the camera while we were feeding the dolphins, he took LOTS of pictures of Rebecca in between the feedings, so here is a cute one! I can't figure out if she was mad at her plug, or if she was mad at him for not picking her up!


She did really good feeding them! The one in the middle was a little piggy though, she was trying to give the one on the right of the picture a fish and the middle one jumped over and got it! She called it a naughty dolphin!
On our way to ride the Shamu roller coaster at Rachel's command!!!
And of course, we rented Dad a cart to drive! I'm sure glad we did, because that backpack would have gotten heavy really quick!
Us on the roller coaster... for some reason Rachel didn't want me to take her picture?
Rachel got Grandma to go through the tunnel with her!

They are doing a Halloween thing at Sea World, so they had lots of decorations everywhere!
Somehow Rachel convinced me to go on this one with her... I don't do heights! Yeah, I know it only went up maybe 20 feet in the air, but I had to keep looking at the kids or out really far, because I am a chicken and I couldn't let Rachel know I was scared!!!


I absolutely HATE roller coaster rides, but I like the water ones! I don't know what I was thinking though when I told Andy I would ride the Atlantis with him! I had no clue that they took you up to the top, spun you around, sent you down the middle part backwards, spun you around again and shot you down into the water! I didn't feel too bad though, because the little girl behind Andy was more scared than me! So, we got back to the place to get off and they announce, "there is nobody else in line, so if you would like you can ride again!" WHAT??? I wanted off, but Andy gave me the cutest little puppy dog look, "come on, when else are you gonna be able to say you went twice in a row?" then he pushed my bar down and trapped me! So, we went twice! Then he grabbed my hand and made me hold it up... I held on with one hand for dear life! When we got back to the beginning they announced again, "there is nobody in line..... blah blah blah..." as soon as they lifted the bar I jumped up so Andy couldn't trap me again! He was going to stay on it all day and have us pick him up when we were on our way out, but I think he was a little too wet for his liking! So, if you ever want to go on rides non-stop... go in the off season and take Andy with you!
Then at Rachel's request, we left Rebecca up at the top with my parents, and went down to the splash zone to watch Shamu! Well, apparently Andy would have been better off staying on the Atlantis! We got SOAKED!!!! I had Rachel on my lap, so she took a lot of it for me, but Andy was drenched!!! It was so much fun! Rachel was sad because they didn't come back and get her again! She wanted to go play in the water by Donald Duck (chich isn't Donald, but she thinks it is), but we sneaked right past it on our way out!
We did stop for her to feed the ducks with Grandma and Papa though! It was a really fun trip! So, anyone who wants to come to Sea World with us, just come visit and we'll be glad to go again!
*******
Yesterday we went to Sam's Club and they had some really yummy Smore's Brownies, we decided that we could make them really easy, so that is what we did!
Rachel had lots of fun smashing the graham crackers with Papa and eating all the marshmallows!
Don't they look yummy!
Well, we hope everyone is doing good! We are having lots of fun here! Happy Halloween to all!
P.S. I forgot one more thing! I got a calling last week... I am now the PRIMARY Secretary! I am kinda excited for this calling actually! I really like the President and the other 2 ladies! I am just glad that it wasn't the R.S. President... they got a new one 2 weeks ago!
5 comments:
What a fun Sea World trip. That is so sad that you HATE rollercoaster rides. I love rollercoaster rides and am just glad I don't get sick-I hope your stomache was ok :)
How fun! It looks like you guys had such a good time! I'm jealous! Good job going on the rollercoasters, I'm with you, I don't really care for them, but you could probably talk me into it if you really wanted to!
Fun trip! We always have a great time at Sea World when we go. Too bad they rob you for food prices or I think we'd go more often. Hope you have a good visit with your parents. :)
How fun I want to go if we ever get over there.
If Nando and I ever get a chance to come see you guys, we will totally take you up on the Sea World thing. Looks like lots of fun!!
Post a Comment