Rebecca was the BEST little helper too!
Rachel got a PINK Christmas Tree for her bedroom... I am too OCD about the decorations on the tree, so we thought it would be good to have one that she can decorate! So, she handed me the decorations to put on my tree and then decorated her own!
She is so excited that she has her OWN tree in her room! We still need to get a topper for it, but my old decorations for my little tree worked great on it!
**********************
My friends that we had Thanksgiving dinner with had jumping toy for their baby, and Rebecca LOVED it! We decided to get her a "Jenny Jumper" for Christmas, but she got to open it early (we didn't want to lose the whole month of December that she could be enjoying it!
She loved it so much she fell asleep in it!
********
Mmmmmm... I LOVE this weather, it makes me want to eat yummy soup! I decided that I was going to make Cheddar Broccoli Soup... even though Andy HATES broccoli! He said he would try it and IF he didn't like it, he would eat a cheese crisp! So, I made it tonight and it was sure YUMMY! Andy hasn't eaten yet... he's playing racquetball... I'll let you know what he thinks!
Rebecca had some squash,
YUMMMMMMMMMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rachel only took one bite... She loves broccoli, but I couldn't convince her it was good it soup... oh well, I guess that means there are more leftovers for me!
**********************
I am SOOOOOOOOO excited... we are supposed to get 1 inch of snow tonight and up to 3 inches tomorrow! They say it NEVER snows here, so I hope the forecast is right and we get some!
6 comments:
I want some soup. Where did you get the recipe since I forgot to send it to you. Rachel's tree looks hideous the decorations don't go with the tree. And it needs a skirt but owell. Now Carly wants one.
How fun for you all to put up the decorations together. I think that her tree looks cute. The soup looks great. Have a good day.
Mmmmmm! Soup!! My kids aren't big on soup, but they might eat that one. From one OCD tree decorator to another--you will be so glad Rachel has her own tree. We have been doing this with our kids for years and I LOVE it! Having their own tree is fun for them and less stress for me!
Oooooo! Yummm! I will have to remember to ask you for the recipe for the soup! Rich doesn't like broccoli either, but that's alright, the rest of us do!
And gorgeous trees!
Our girls have a tree in their room too! But it's not as cute. That soup looks so good. I'd eat it with you! I hope you get snow too. The girls got in their head that it can't be Christmas without snow. Poor girls, we live in sunny AZ! We don't even wear jackets on Christmas! Anyway, I'm glad you guys are doing good. Oh, and your tree looks awesome! Love it!
What adorable little princesses you have! A pink tree....what will they think of next! ...you made me hungry for soup...
Post a Comment