So, I'm sure most of you remember this post: What where are you moving to?... If not, feel free to click on it...
Now that you are caught up... we have since, as most of you also know, had this post: Painting, Painting, and MORE Packing... Yes, notice the date of that last one was April 23, 2011... exactly 4 months ago today... Well, with that post we had been here in Wyoming for 10 days.
Now, today is our NINTH anniversary!!! And since I am stealing old posts to make this new post... here are some old pictures:
... as I said, this, our ninth anniversary, and how are we spending it?...
PACKING!
Sheesh... I think we are doing this WAY too much... but, this will be our last move for a LONG time...
So, you ask, where is it we could be going now... Well, let me refer you back to the beginning of this post... if you clicked on the link, you will recognize these photos:
Yep, you saw right! We are heading back to Texas! I'm not sure what it is about Texas, but for some reason, we feel like we are heading back HOME! I'm not sure what it was that we were supposed to learn from this move to Wyoming, but whatever it was, we must have learned it, because it is time to go back home! Andy will be working at the same dealership he was at before! We will be in the same ward we were in before! And Rachel will get to go to school with some of her friends there! I am so excited to be going back! It almost feels like a dream. We will be staying with a couple in our ward for a month until the apartment we are renting becomes available at the end of September! I am so grateful for them for housing us!
That being said, this could be my last post for a while, so, don't get mad at me, because you have been warned!








No comments:
Post a Comment